Complaints Procedure Statement
Nexus Multi Academy Trust has one Complaints Policy & Procedure for all our academies.
Our Complaints Procedure will:
• encourage resolution of problems by informal means wherever possible
• be easily accessible and publicised
• be simple to understand and use
• be impartial
• be non-adversarial
• allow swift handling with established time-limits for action and keeping people informed of the progress
• ensure a full and fair investigation by an independent person where necessary
• respect people’s desire for confidentiality
• address all the points at issue and provide an effective response and appropriate redress, where necessary
• provide information to the Trust’s senior management team so that services can be improved.
The Trust will be clear about the difference between a concern and a complaint.
We will take concerns seriously at the earliest stage to reduce the numbers that develop into complaints.
As per our complaints procedure, there are three stages in which a complaint can be dealt with:
Stage 1: Informal Resolution
Stage 2: Formal Resolution Stage
Stage 3: Panel Hearing
Nexus Trust’s complaint’s policy can be accessed here
If you wish to make a complaint then please download / complete the Nexus Trust’s form at the end of the complaints policy.
Completed forms to be return to Rob Mulvey - Headteacher Hilltop School: firstname.lastname@example.org